|You Are 60% Left Brained, 40% Right Brained|
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
Futuristic Magnate's Manor
Build YOUR Dream House!
1. Killerwhaletank - the Tragically Hip (maybe a bit of a cheat, but that's how it's known - a version of "New Orleans is Sinking" preceded by one of Gord Downie's wonderfully surreal tall tales.)
2. Killing Moon - Echo & the Bunnymen
3. Kiss This Thing Goodbye - Del Amitri
4. Kite - U2
5. Kodachrome - Paul Simon
6. Kiss Me - the Cardigans
7. King of Pain - the Police
8. Keep Talking - Pink Floyd
9. Karma Police - Radiohead
10. Kathmandu - Bob Seger
Comment and I'll give you a letter. In your journal, list 10 of your favourite songs that begin with that letter.
Which Tarot Card Are You?
You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light. Image from: Stevee Postman. http://www.stevee.com/
Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
- "Come pick me up" - Ryan Adams - just heard a cover of it last night that reminded me of how much I loved it - some of the lyrics are:
"Come pick me up
Take me out
Fuck me up
Steal my records
Screw all my friends
They're all full of shit
With a smile on your face
And then do it again"
- Lucretia My Reflection - the Sisters of Mercy (I dunno, it sounds summery to me)
- Help me - Scott Goudie & Neil Bishop (old track by a couple of local guys, great slide guitar)
- Nowhere with you - Joel Plaskett (really summer pop from Halifax, NS)
- Ghost Highway - Mazzy Star (from a live bootleg)
- I am, I am - April Wine (always loved Myles' voice, and this is from their most recent album, a retro-recorded return to their roots)
- Sometimes Always - Jesus & Mary Chain with Hope Sandoval (lovelovelove this, always)
Your Score: Semicolon
You scored 30% Sociability and 76% Sophistication!
Congratulations! You are the semicolon! You are the highest expression of punctuation; no one has more of a right to be proud. In the hands of a master, you will purr, sneering at commas, dismissing periods as beneath your contempt. You separate and connect at the same time, and no one does it better. The novice will find you difficult to come to terms with, but you need no one. You are secure in your elegance, knowing that you, and only you, have the power to mark the skill or incompetence of the craftsman.
You have no natural enemies; all fear you.
And never, NEVER let anyone tell you that you cannot appear in dialogue!
|Link: The Which Punctuation Mark Are You Test written by Gazda on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test|